[lsb-discuss] allowing apps to "register" with the system (was Re: application certification questions)

Donya Shirzad dshirzad at real.com
Tue Mar 6 13:19:51 PST 2007

Ian Murdock wrote:
<snip>
> Donya, what is your timeframe here? We're prepared to put an LF
> staff resource on this to get a solution for you as soon as possible,
> then integrate with the SDK for the larger developer population.

Hi Ian -

We need to do some more work on application features, so we will be
putting off further LSB work until closer to our ship time.  Right now
we are looking at 3rd quarter 07 for release.

Does that give your team time to come up with solutions for the plugin,
dependencies and backward compatability issues?

Thanks,
- Donya