[lsb-discuss] status on 3.1-update

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Mar 6 17:07:48 PST 2007

As a followup to the grumbling about things
breaking on this morning's call, we now think
everything open for this release is sorted,
except:

- c++: don't have a good handle on this, it
still looks like we're not building relibably
on the current platform being used for build
masters, although there shouldn't be much
room for variability

- dtk-manager: it's on target, but we don't
have the code in the bzr tree for the final
build yet, that's due about Monday at latest
report.  However, we can easily use the
current version (0.6) to check all the
release packages as they start getting built
tomorrow.

And yes, it looks like we'll have to refresh
the lsb-buildenv as well, but I now have some
patches in hand for that so once we start it
hopefully won't take very long.  That's not
a release blocker for Monday.