[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, March 13, 11am ET)
imurdock at imurdock.com
Tue Mar 13 06:32:01 PDT 2007
Dial in details are unchanged:
Toll Free Number: 877-954-0722 (United States)
Toll Number: 203-566-1295 (International)
Participant passcode available on request
(The participant password is the same as before. If you don't already
know it and want to join, feel free to drop me a note.)
We'll continue the discussion from last week:
* Roadmap. What features are on the list for 3.2? Who's on the hook for
doing the work?
* Timeline. Release in June, as per the original plan, or push back the
release given the lateness of Update 1? (Depends largely on the roadmap
and what we consider "vital" for 3.2.)
* "Scale out" strategy. How do we make it easier for external folks to
directly contribute, for other workgroups to produce modules, etc.? Top
priority here is to produce a "how to build an LSB module" document of
* What can we expect from the RAS framework in the 3.2 timeframe?
* Tools improvements: I'd like to do a fair bit here before 3.2,
in particular preparation of VMware (or other) images
for the SI, and adding a variety of useful tools to the SDK
(xdg-utils, lsb-install?, alien, APT/yum repo generators,
tools that make bundling external dependencies easier, etc.).
* Developer Network: LSB book update? What else should we aim to do here
* What is the status of S390?
* Other things?
"Don't look back--something might be gaining on you." --Satchel Paige
More information about the lsb-discuss