[lsb-discuss] Source RPMs/spec files of the Application Battery

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 03:50:57 PDT 2007

Hi,

for the development of the distribution-independent printer driver
packages I want to get some examples of spec files of LSB application
packages, especially ones where daemons are handled. Therefore I would
like to have the spec files or source RPMs of the Application Battery,
but unfortunately, I cannot find them (should be downloadable somewhere,
it is free software). Can someone tell me where they are (or upload them
if they are missing)? Thanks.

   Till