[lsb-discuss] Source RPMs/spec files of the Application Battery

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Fri Mar 16 05:57:02 PDT 2007

lsb-discuss-bounces at lists.freestandards.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for the development of the distribution-independent printer driver
> packages I want to get some examples of spec files of LSB application
> packages, especially ones where daemons are handled. Therefore I would
> like to have the spec files or source RPMs of the Application Battery,
> but unfortunately, I cannot find them (should be downloadable
> somewhere, it is free software). Can someone tell me where they are
> (or upload them if they are missing)? Thanks.

Till, there are some simple examples here, which may be
less than what you're looking for:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/RpmExamples

The application battery is not built by rpm, only packaged by it.
The build instructions may be found here:

http://bzr.freestandards.org/lsb/3.1/appbat

under which:

apps and desktop contain the build recipes

rpm contains the actual specfiles, which are package-only