[lsb-discuss] New conference call number for Tuesdays at 8 AM PDT

Dan Kohn dan at dankohn.com
Mon Mar 19 14:48:51 PDT 2007

I understand that the weekly LSB conference call needs a new number,
as the one that IBM has generously donated has gone away.

We're going to try using a number from FreeConferenceCall.com.  It
requires that you dial long distance (which, of course, is free from
most cellphones and all office environments, for some definition of
free).  If dialing long distance is a problem, please contact me and
the LF will arrange to reimburse you for the use of a calling card.
(It looks like Mobile Seconds at <http://www.mobilecaller.com/
rates_cc.asp?DEST=USA&ORIG=USA> offers a decent $0.035 per minute.)

  Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 990-0400
  Participant Access Code: 953390#

I will also try out using their recording service, and posting the
MP3s on the wiki.  But I'm unconvinced how useful that will be.

            - dan
--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan at dankohn.com>
<http://www.dankohn.com/>  <tel:+1-415-233-1000>