[lsb-discuss] LSB Face-to-Face June 14-16

Dan Kohn dan at dankohn.com
Mon Mar 19 22:07:54 PDT 2007

Could LSB participants please mark off Thursday through Saturday,
June 14 to 16 for the next LSB face-to-face meeting in Mountain View,
CA.  This will be the first Linux Foundation Member Meeting.  We'll
be combining together several of the previous LSB and OSDL workgroup
meetings, and hoping to encourage creative interactions while
avoiding cacophony.

Google has generously offered to host the meeting.  We'll have more
details on the agenda in the next month.

            - dan
--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan at dankohn.com>
<http://www.dankohn.com/>  <tel:+1-415-233-1000>