[lsb-discuss] Potential LSB Tasks

Matt Taggart taggart at carmen.fc.hp.com
Tue Mar 20 21:39:13 PDT 2007

Dan Kohn writes...

> OK.  I would propose that we move this to a wiki for the time being,
> because it's not that much information, so I think a database may be
> overkill.  I will plan on assigning an LF staff member to transfer
> the information and keep it up to date.

Have you tried clicking on a candidate to get the expanded view?
Doing it in a wiki would be just as many pages and a lot more by-hand work,
that's why I built it in the first place. It also has features that you
couldn't get in a wiki, like the sorting and group-only views.

--
Matt Taggart        Open Source & Linux Organization R&D
taggart at fc.hp.com   Hewlett-Packard