[lsb-discuss] waivers files

Matt Taggart taggart at carmen.fc.hp.com
Thu Mar 22 00:13:18 PDT 2007

The directory that contains the waivers files,

http://www.linux-foundation.org/cert/lsb/waivers/

returns "Error 403 Access forbidden". How are people supposed to know what
waivers files are available?

If you don't want to turn on directory listing (can't see why you wouldn't
for just that dir) then someone could create an index.html list by hand for
that dir.

I think I complained about this before but it's still not fixed. :(
At least the version of the file my tjreport is trying to get is there,
that's good.

--
Matt Taggart        Open Source & Linux Organization R&D
taggart at fc.hp.com   Hewlett-Packard