[lsb-discuss] Perl in LSB 3.2

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Mar 22 05:18:00 PDT 2007

lsb-discuss-bounces at lists.freestandards.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> did someone already package Perl for the LSB or is there a sample
> implementation already containing Perl?

There's a build of perl in the lsb-buildenv.

It's not been packaged, to my knowledge, as an LSB-conforming app;
I played with it once and there were some issues.  It could be
revisited; the philosophy for the "application battery" was to
touch a bunch of different areas and with Perl and Tcl already
there it wasn't a high priority to pursue another language.