[lsb-discuss] Presentation proposal: Development of the LSB DDK/LSB and system software

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:57:32 PDT 2007

[ I posted this already earlier, but no one responded ]

I am currently working on the LSB DDK and I will present the LSB DDK and
the concept of distribution-independent driver packages to printer
manufacturers and driver developers on Friday:

http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/printing-summit/2007/001060.html

On Thursday on the LSB meeting I would like to present the LSB DDK from
the LSB developer's point of view, talking about the problems and
solutions of LSB-packaging system software, as CUPS, GhostScript, and
printer drivers. See especially the following threads on this list:

http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-discuss/2007-April/003737.html
http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-discuss/2007-April/003744.html
http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-discuss/2007-April/003750.html
http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-discuss/2007-April/003760.html
http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-discuss/2007-April/003761.html

I have already talked with Dan Kohn abou that and he liked this idea.

WDYT?

    Till