[lsb-discuss] Asianux3.0 plan to apply for LSB certification.

Dan Kohn dan at dankohn.com
Thu May 24 11:53:49 PDT 2007

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Yes, yushang, we would be very
interested in Asianux testing against the beta version of LSB 3.2.
Then, when we release, we could announce your certification
simultaneously.  You can also help with our test development by
confirming whether any bugs we find are with your distro or with our
tests.

What do you think?

            - dan
--