[lsb-discuss] Asianux3.0 plan to apply for LSB certification.

Dan Kohn dan at dankohn.com
Wed May 30 01:33:02 PDT 2007

We're aiming to release LSB 3.2 at the end of the summer.  We are
very close to having a nightly test version of the LSB 3.2 test suite
that you can download and try out.  Please watch the lsb-discuss
list, and we will get back to you when we have it.

            - dan
--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan at dankohn.com>
COO, The Linux Foundation <http://www.linux-foundation.org>