[lsb-discuss] how can I get the waiver text file

Zhang Kexin kzhang at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 23:11:18 PST 2007

Hi,

I ran the lsb 3.1.1-4 test with run_tests, after that under 0001e/
directory, I use command "tjreport journal" to get the waiver text, but
it says:

Error: dup entry at /tset/ANSI.os/charhandle/Mtolower/T.tolower 1, line
432, journal invalid

then I ran a single test:
tcc -e -l /tset/POSIX.os/procenv/getlogin/T.getlogin

it generated the 0002e/ directory, under it I try to get the waiver file
by issue:

tjreport journal

it says:

Checking networked waivers information -- file:
http://www.linux-foundation.org/cert/lsb/waivers/runtime.3.1.1-4.AMD64
Warning, wget was unable to locate network waivers to retrieve..

who can tell me what happened for
www.linux-foundation.org/cert/lsb/waivers/?

many thanks.

regards,