[lsb-discuss] the LSB book

George Kraft gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Mon Oct 1 07:04:31 PDT 2007

When the LSB book was first written it was intended to be the living
document of the LSB; however, I believe DocBook, Make, and Subversion
have been a barrier for contributors.

I have converted the LSB book to MediaWiki.  The diagrams are PNGs;
however, that could be changed if LF would support the graphviz plugin.

https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Book

Basically the only things left to complete the conversion would be to
figure out how to do includes at the toplevel page, and to fix any
broken links.  In general, I believe it is ready for folks to start
updating and expanding the content.

Cheers,

--
George (gk4)