[lsb-discuss] usage example for opvp driver in gs?

Stew Benedict stewb at linux-foundation.org
Tue Oct 9 05:24:14 PDT 2007

I'm having trouble finding a usage example of the opvp driver for gs.
It would appear it may need some additional arguments like the ijs driver,
but I'm not finding documentation anywhere. the following echos the
command line I'm using, which works well for some of the other drivers:

SLES10-powerbook:~/rpm/BUILD/printing-test/testgs$ TET_EXECUTE=.. ./testgs 7
/usr/bin/gs -q -dBATCH -dPARANOIDSAFER -dQUIET -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=opvp
-sOutputFile=/dev/null testprint.ps 2>out.stderr
**** Unable to open the initial device, quitting.

thanks,
--
Stew Benedict