[lsb-discuss] first pass at Printing Spec

Stew Benedict stewb at linux-foundation.org
Mon Oct 15 12:17:43 PDT 2007

Took a stab at pulling together the bits for a printing spec. I'm assuming
that once we decide where printing is going to live and the CUPS libs get
into the database, that we'll get nice generated tables for the CUPS
interfaces. I'm just glossing over it now and pointing to the proposed
upstream lsb-cups spec.

Feel free to proposed better wording, missing pieces, etc. My main goal
was to put together a skeleton and a makefile to pull all the pieces
together.

Those of you in the know about the missing parts (CUPS extensions for PPD,
etc.), please fill in the blanks or point me to a reference.

http://www.linux-foundation.org/~stewb/printing/printingspec/

--
Stew Benedict
The Linux Foundation