SV: [lsb-discuss] How to make an application LSB compatible that refersto GLU ?

Jim Molander Jim.Molander at combra.se
Tue Oct 30 10:23:28 PDT 2007

I think I have to reply myself on this one, any more comments are appreciated.

I solved this problem by installing the LSB library battery at ftp://ftp.linux-foundation.org/pub/lsb/snapshots/libbat and then I recompiled everything.

But how do I explain myself in the releasenotes for my application? Do I still state that my application is LSB compatible?

Regards,

Jim