[lsb-discuss] Face-to-face: conference call and dial-in support

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Wed Oct 31 08:58:06 PDT 2007

First of all, on the LSB conference call today, we have decided to
cancel next week's call, since it will be in the middle of the F2F.

Second, the possibility exists that we can hold a conference line open,
so that people can listen in and participate remotely.  Is there
interest in this?  In the past, we've had spotty luck with this, because
the conference call hosting services tend to like to hang up the
conference call if there are too few participants, but we can try it if
people are interested.