[lsb-discuss] "png_set_tRNS_to_alpha()" of libpng is a valid interface in LSB 3.1/3.2?

Stew Benedict stewb at linux-foundation.org
Fri Sep 7 15:40:41 PDT 2007

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007, Till Kamppeter wrote:

> Why does it work without workaround on amd64 Feisty but needs the
> workaround for i386 Gutsy? On both machines the chroot is used, and the
> same version of the chroot is used.

While I don't have specific answers to why you're seeing the difference on
the 2 chroots, 1 tool I use a lot in working with lsbcc are the
environment variables:

LSBCC_DEBUG
              A  numeric  value which represents a bit pattern specifying what
              kinds of debugging output to produce. The bits in  this  pattern
              are

              0x0001   Display enviromental overrides
              0x0002   Display the arguments passed in
              0x0004   Display the arguments that are specifically recognized
              0x0008   Display the arguments that are not recognized
              0x0010   Display changes made to the include arguments
              0x0020   Display changes made to the library arguments
              0x0040   Display the modified argument list

and LSBCC_VERBOSE

this lets you see just how things get passed to gcc

--
Stew Benedict
The Linux Foundation