[lsb-discuss] LSB confcall agenda: Schedule Details

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Sep 13 14:27:40 PDT 2007

> What does it mean from the technical point of view?

> If someone runs the certification (not custom) tests,
> the new test packages are executed, all the bugs appear
> in the test reports, but results of the experimental
> packages do not affect the official certification
> status. Is it a correct interpretation?

you've moved further ahead than anyone else has thought
about.  but... this is quite like the topic we discussed
on the conference call yesterday, how do we get results
back without making things mandatory, since our past
experience is optional things don't get run.

I think something like you propose is along the
right track, if we can keep it from being too confusing.