[lsb-discuss] Missing Interface Descriptions

munipradeep mpradeep at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Sep 28 04:17:33 PDT 2007

Hi All

I and Pavan Naregundi have started contributing for LSB. We spent some
time to understand LSB and started contributing for LSB by writing test
assertions for LSB-PAM.
To start with we have implemented test assertions for the pam_getenv and
pam_putenv PAM APIs. We have also added information about the above
mentioned APIs to Pam_Assertions.txt.
Corresponding patch of our contribution is attached. We request LSB
community to review our patch and reply to us with the review comments.

Thanks
Munipradeep