[lsb-discuss] LSB conf call notes for 2008-04-02

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Wed Apr 2 13:58:32 PDT 2008

Darren Davis wrote:
> Jeff Licquia wrote:
>> Darren Davis, software
>> support manager for Novell (did I get that right?); Alexey
>> Khoroshilov, manager of LSB
>
> Close...
>
> Darren R. Davis
> Technical Product Manager/Linux Developer Evangelist
> ISV Relations
> Novell Open Platform Solutions (The Linux Business Unit)

Clearly I didn't have as good a grasp of everyone's official titles and
places as I thought. :-)

Among others, Alexey is lead software architect, not manager, of the LSB
project at ISPRAS.  Vladimir Rubanov, another familiar person around the
LSB, is the manager.

Feel free to post more corrections, so Joseph can keep everyone straight.