[lsb-discuss] LSB conf call notes for 2008-04-02

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Apr 2 14:57:56 PDT 2008

Jeff Licquia wrote:
> Darren Davis wrote:
>> Jeff Licquia wrote:
>>> Darren Davis, software
>>> support manager for Novell (did I get that right?); Alexey
>>> Khoroshilov, manager of LSB
>>
>> Close...
>>
>> Darren R. Davis
>> Technical Product Manager/Linux Developer Evangelist ISV Relations
>> Novell Open Platform Solutions (The Linux Business Unit)
>
> Clearly I didn't have as good a grasp of everyone's official titles
> and places as I thought. :-)
>
> Among others, Alexey is lead software architect, not manager, of the
> LSB project at ISPRAS.  Vladimir Rubanov, another familiar person
> around the LSB, is the manager.
>
> Feel free to post more corrections, so Joseph can keep everyone
> straight. _________________________

If we're being *this* fussy, I'm "Linux Standards Architect" at Intel.

In general, I think it's appropriate for minutes, which may
be viewed completely out of context by somebody looking in the
archives, to contain a simple list of full names and company
and/or project affiliations at the top.  No need to go into titles
and other introductions except in special cases like this one,
or to repeat surnames/companies in the body. I guess "Mats" by
itself is too informal, even if you all know who I am and wish
you didn't..

So...

Cheers,

Mats Wichmann, Intel