[lsb-discuss] LSB conf call notes for 2008-04-02

Joseph Kowalski jek3 at sun.com
Thu Apr 3 16:11:03 PDT 2008

Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> If we're being *this* fussy, I'm "Linux Standards Architect" at Intel.
>
> In general, I think it's appropriate for minutes, which may
> be viewed completely out of context by somebody looking in the
> archives, to contain a simple list of full names and company
> and/or project affiliations at the top.  No need to go into titles
> and other introductions except in special cases like this one,
> or to repeat surnames/companies in the body. I guess "Mats" by
> itself is too informal, even if you all know who I am and wish
> you didn't..
>
> So...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mats Wichmann, Intel
>
> :-)

Actually, I was just hoping for something to bind a personal name to a
special
interest or company.  Something like:

    Mats Wichmann, Intel dude

Opps, his signature is already pretty close to that!  :-)

Anyway, I thank you for the effort, but I agree with Mats about not going
overboard with titles.

- jek3