[lsb-discuss] LSB web site

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Wed Apr 9 09:52:38 PDT 2008

The LSB book was a very good information source at the time it was written.
Even now (despite of the many things that indeed became obsolete/stale) it
contains valuable information that cannot be found elsewhere. So I think the
LSB book should be updated and maintained up-to-date to become an important
part of the LDN. And even if we want to give up the book as separate entity,
it at least contains the structured list of topics most of which should be
covered at some other pages anyway.

Vladimir.