[lsb-discuss] LSB web site

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Apr 9 11:17:23 PDT 2008

Vladimir Rubanov wrote:
> The LSB book was a very good information source at the time it was
> written. Even now (despite of the many things that indeed became
> obsolete/stale) it contains valuable information that cannot be found
> elsewhere. So I think the LSB book should be updated and maintained
> up-to-date to become an important part of the LDN. And even if we
> want to give up the book as separate entity, it at least contains the
> structured list of topics most of which should be covered at some
> other pages anyway.

Yes, I think this is the right approach - wish I had read this
before my response to an earlier email.  The list of topics is
all valuable, and there's some very useful content.  I still think
the book itself would need too much rework to keep going with it
(but it is now a wiki, so at least organizing it is fairly easy).