[lsb-discuss] LSB web site

Darren Davis ddavis at novell.com
Fri Apr 11 08:44:27 PDT 2008

Jiri Dluhos wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 April 2008, Theodore Tso spoke thusly:
>
>> One of the things that's happening is that as we've started talking
>> about the upcoming "Linux Developers Network", which we'll probably
>> launch in in 2-3 months, people are finding our *existing* web page
>> which is labelled "Linux Developers Network", and there's some stale
>> information here.  I know we need to update the LSB Roadmap page, and
>> there's probably other stuff that is old and out of date.
>>

> Hi,
>
> please, could you in short explain what the new Linux Developers Network
> should be? I'm afraid I have missed it somehow, and it is of high interest to
> me, because I'm just starting another Linux documentation site (have a look
> if you want to - www.lindevdoc.org - I have  mentioned it before, but it
> probably got lost in the noise).
>
> Best regards,
>
>     Jiri Dluhos

Jiri,

I had mentioned to you in the past that the Linux Developer Network site
( http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Developers ) was putting together
documentation for Linux Development and that I am moving some of the
Novell content from the Novell Porting and Migration Center (
http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Porting_and_Migration ) to
that site.  I have worked this with Markus Rex and Cal Erickson of the
Linux Foundation (who will be managing that site).  As I recommended to
you in the past, I really think your documentation would be perfect for
that site.  I suggest you contact Cal and discuss this with him.

Regards,

Darren