[lsb-discuss] Bug call: Tuesday, April 29, 12 noon US Eastern

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Tue Apr 22 09:14:28 PDT 2008

Jeff Licquia wrote:
> We got through a number of the bugs on Ted's spreadsheet at the LF
> Summit, but there's a few more we need to process.  After consulting
> with a few of the usual suspects, it turns out that next Tuesday is a
> good time for some of them.

A good time was had by all.  We plowed through 18 bugs, and made two
decisions:

  - Bugs get a default priority by rounding the average unless decided
otherwise, so below 1.5 is a 1, 1.5 to 2.49 is a 2, etc.

  - Any bug on Ted's spreadsheet with a standard deviation of 0.5 or
less doesn't need to be discussed unless someone wants to bring it up.
Their priority will just be set using the previous rule.

This should reduce our workload somewhat.

It was also decided that next week's bug call should happen one hour
later than the usual time, so 12 noon US Eastern, 9 am US Pacific.