[lsb-discuss] Follow-up from the LF Collab Summit

Ahn, Chang-Won (ETRI) ahn at etri.re.kr
Tue Apr 22 21:36:14 PDT 2008

Hi, Ted, Mats and LSB Folks,

How are you?

I was happy to meet you in LSB Meeting of LF Collaboration Summit.
It was great to have a time to share our ideas with you there.
The presentation file is being attached to this email

My main concern is Linux system manageablility & serviceablity.
I hope to get together people who are interested in these issues.

Thanks,

--
- Chang-Won
Senior Researcher, Internet Platform Research Division, ETRI
(email) ahn at etri.re.kr / ahn.changwon at gmail.com
"When minds interact, new ideas will emerge !!"
"In essentials unity, In non-essentials liberty, In all things charity."