[lsb-discuss] X11 Extensions for Fullscreen OpenGL

Jan Emoti emotican at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:50:21 PDT 2008

Are there other alternatives to using randr, since they say it only works
with "recent versions of Linux" and there are "still have very serious
issues" for some hardware?

Given that randr omits all Radeon R100 series AND GeForce 1-7 series parts,
would the loss of this massive installed-base discourage ISV's from linux?

Is libXxf86vm not in lsb because it was once not included in Debian 3.1r2 on
x86?

If this is not the best list for these kind of questions please tell me
where to go.