NATIONWIDE FLYER/ EMAIL FORWARDING PROGRAM: WE PAY YOU TO POST!!

etuh at etuh0t.net etuh at etuh0t.net
Wed Aug 13 15:23:46 PDT 2008

FORWARD THIS EMAIL ON AND GET PAID
**WE WILL PAY YOU TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL ON
**FORWARD IT TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU KNOW
**Simply ask them to use your email address as your Sponsor ID
**YOU WILL RECEIVE $100 from HRR Inc. for each person who registers and qualifies off of your forwarded email

********THIS IS NOT A SCHEME OR A HOAX
********WE BELONG TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
********LISTED ON THE NYSE
********OUR PROGRAM IS 4 YEARS OLD
********YOU CAN EVEN CALL US DAILY,TOLL FREE (our number is listed below), TO SEE IF YOUR FORWARDED EMAILS HAVE REGISTERED--if they have, we pay you
HRR Inc., a national promotions company, is launching its 4-year-old Flyer Posting Program this year by giving away FREE DELL PENTIUM PC's TO ALL WHO REGISTER AND QUALIFY

If you are interested in a FREE DELL PC or our FLYER PROGRAM BELOW , simply reply to our email: flyersprogram1 at bolt.com

***************************VERY IMPORTANT*****************************
BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE PERSON WHO FORWARDED YOU THIS EMAIL; then we can pay him/her if you join
The program is as follows:

Spare-time Income Opportunity....

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PAID FOR SIMPLY POSTING FLYERS IN YOUR TOWN, CITY, STATE, OR EVEN NATIONWIDE?

What if we paid you to post flyers all over about one of the most remarkable promotions of the year: A FREE $1000 DELL PENTIUM PC GIVEAWAY!

What if all you had to do was post flyers and let us do the talking--and we'd pay you $400 per person who called in off of your flyer and signed up for a FREE DELL PC (or even joined the Flyer Program like you)?

YOU DO THE MATH:
$400 x 10 Callers = $4000
$400 X 20 Callers = $8000
$400 X 50 Callers = $20,000

**Plus you get the option of getting your own Dell Pentium PC...FREE!

Visit us now and request a FREE COPY of the flyer you would be posting. We will email it to you....remember to forward this email on for more $$$

http://pages.bolt.com/other/flyersprogram/index.html
or email us: flyersprogram1 at bolt.com
Call us toll free for details: 1-800-533-8994