No subject

Wed Aug 13 15:23:46 PDT 2008

* Roadmap. What features are on the list for 3.2? Who's on the hook for
doing the work?

* Timeline. Release in June, as per the original plan, or push back the
release given the lateness of Update 1? (Depends largely on the roadmap
and what we consider "vital" for 3.2.)

* "Scale out" strategy. How do we make it easier for external folks to
directly contribute, for other workgroups to produce modules, etc.? Top
priority here is to produce a "how to build an LSB module" document of
some sort.

* What can we expect from the RAS framework in the 3.2 timeframe?

* Tools improvements: I'd like to do a fair bit here before 3.2,
in particular preparation of VMware (or other) images
for the SI, and adding a variety of useful tools to the SDK
(xdg-utils, lsb-install?, alien, APT/yum repo generators,
tools that make bundling external dependencies easier, etc.).

* Developer Network: LSB book update? What else should we aim to do here
by 3.2?

* What is the status of S390?

* Other things?

-ian