[lsb-discuss] LSB conf call notes for 2008-07-30

Dalibor Topic Dalibor.Topic at Sun.COM
Fri Aug 1 11:50:34 PDT 2008

Jeff Licquia wrote:
> Jeff: summary, Ted: do a checkpoint two weeks from now, to see that the
> features are getting in. Jeff: agenda item for August 13th call?  Ted:
> yes.  Mats: Java is also an issue.  Ted: issues with Java?  Mats: which
> spec?  Required methods, classes, etc.  Test suite question is also a
> big deal.  Ted: should follow up on these issues before Ron gets back.

Thanks for the minutes, Jeff, I unfortunately had a conflicting call on
Wednesday, so I couldn't join in this week.
I'd be glad to work with you to follow up on specific issues regarding
Java - is there are a list of open items?

cheers,
dalibor topic

Dalibor Topic                   Tel: (+49 40) 23 646 738
Java F/OSS Ambassador           AIM: robiladonaim
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Mobile: (+49 177) 2664 192
Nagelsweg 55                    http://openjdk.java.net
D-20097 Hamburg                 mailto:Dalibor.Topic at sun.com
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer