[lsb-discuss] Can't log in to LSB Problem Reporting System

Hao Liu hliu at redhat.com
Mon Aug 4 18:37:43 PDT 2008

Jeff Licquia wrote:
> Hao Liu wrote:
>>   I'm trying to use LSB Problem Reporting System to file a new report
>> against LSB3.2 test, but I can't login, it's always Internal Error
>> 500, would some one pls help to check? thank u.
>
> Sure.  Could you explain the exact steps you took before getting the
> error?  Right now, it seems to be working as far as I can tell, but I
> may have missed something.
Hi, Jeff,
  Thank u for ur reply, the following steps can reproduce the 500 error
on my machine:

  1. Click 'login' on https://www.linuxfoundation.org/lsbprs/ , then I
was redirected to https://www.linuxfoundation.org/lsbprs/login
  2. Input the combination, bang! "500 Internal Error"

All the best,
Hao Liu