[lsb-discuss] Source code for Linux Application Checker

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Tue Aug 12 04:17:05 PDT 2008

Tom,

we have prepared a page in our Wiki describing the AppChecker component
structure. It contains links to corresponding sources. Please see:
http://ispras.linuxfoundation.org/index.php/The_Linux_Application_Checker_Co
mposition

Please feel free to write to lsb-appcheck-support at linuxfoundation.org if you
have any problems or comments.