[lsb-discuss] Can't log in to LSB Problem Reporting System

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Tue Aug 26 08:19:40 PDT 2008

Hao Liu wrote:
> Jeff Licquia wrote:
>> Hao Liu wrote:
>>>  But at the stage 3 of Problem Reporting, which asks me for 'Short
>>> summary of the problem' and 'Longer summary of the problem', after I
>>> filled all the needed, I clicked 'Next', it redirects me to a 500
>>> error page. :-(
>>
>> Hi!  Sorry to take so long for this, but I'm looking at the problem
>> now.  Do you still have the journal you tried to upload?
>>
> Hi, Jeff,
>  It's OK, the attachment is the journal file for lsb-test-libstdcpp of
> LSB3.2, it's
>
>        /24_iterators/istreambuf_iterator/2.cc 1 FAIL
>
> just as it failed in LSB3.1, what I want to suggest is TSD for this test
> case in LSB3.2.

I've managed to submit the request myself.  It is PR 152:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/lsbprs/pr/152

I was able to see the problem you had in our application logs, but
wasn't able to reproduce it for some reason.  I'll be making changes in
the PR system to make this problem less likely in the future.