[lsb-discuss] Lsb app checker for 4.0

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Aug 27 05:35:40 PDT 2008

The reason is that LSB 4.0 is not released yet.

However, since the App Checker is actually multiple packages, you can replace
the appropriate ones with development versions or lsb-appchk and lsb-pkgchk
obtained from

http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/snapshots

I notice you're working with the local-install version, we'll need to look around
a bit for the the appropriate way to duplicate that.