[lsb-discuss] 'we have a separate call queued up on Java legal matters'

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Aug 27 11:27:36 PDT 2008

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, Dalibor Topic wrote:

>>   May I have details on both, and an invite as to the former?

> Jeff and others have asked (minutes say 6th August I think)
> about getting in touch with the right people to get involved
> to discuss the issues you and others have collected, the
> phone call Ted mentioned would be that.

Thank you, Dalibor.  I had assumed as much, but appreciate
confirmation.

I hold the opinion that I am a contributor to the LSB, and
have been for many years; because of the seeming 'impedance
mismatch' in the undrestanding of some in that mailing list
thread on my post, and Alan's, I am concerned that the call be
inclusive.

-- Russ herrold