[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call holiday schedule

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Tue Dec 23 09:40:28 PST 2008

First, I'd like to apologize for the confusion over last week's call.  A
few of us were in a meeting, and I anticipated we might participate, but
that turned out not to be the case.  I experienced connection troubles
and could not send out the cancellation notice myself, and the person I
asked to send it accidentally sent it just to me.  We didn't notice this
until last Wednesday evening.

Second, due to the holidays, we will be cancelling the next two LSB
conference calls, scheduled to be held on the 24th (Christmas Eve) and
the 31st (New Year's Eve).  I imagine they wouldn't be well-attended
even if we had them, given the distractions of the holiday season.  The
next LSB conference call will be on Wednesday, January 7, 2009.  I will
send a reminder closer to that call's scheduled time.

Finally, I wish everyone a happy holiday season.  Whatever you
celebrate, celebrate it well.  And I hope to see all of you back next
year to finish out the LSB 4.0 release.