[lsb-discuss] Java

George Kraft gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Fri Feb 1 05:56:47 PST 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 08:24 -0500, Robert Schweikert wrote:
> I propose the following action:
> - make a list of all available JREs for Linux per platform
> - get the JREs and get the interface requirements into the navigator

That would be interesting to learn.  FYI, it took the LSB a while to
design the database to hold C++.  I wonder how well it would accommodate
Java?

I don't want to drag this Java discussion along much further, but what
about libgcj?  Would that be a compromise?  The above suggested
information gathering could be used to gather requirements for libgcj.

http://gcc.gnu.org/java/

--
George (gk4)