[lsb-discuss] Bugzilla update

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Feb 4 13:33:07 PST 2008

I have now enabled Target Milestone, as well as
Status Whiteboard, in our bugzilla instance.
To Ted: these were "disabled" simply because that's
the default out-of-box configuration (as with
most everything else, I "inherited" this setup
from former team members).

There will probably be some early hiccups, please
contact me if you run into something - most likely
it will blow up and tell you to email me anyway.
4.0 will be the default target milestone for any
new bug in the product-related categories.  I think
the system requires a target milestone for every bug
even though the settings imply that it should not.
This may cause trouble with the non-product categories
like "Infrastructue".  We'll just deal with them
as these come up.

-- mats