[lsb-discuss] Help needed: GTK specs

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Feb 5 10:02:33 PST 2008

The Gtk specifications which LSB 3.1 and 3.2 reference
as normative have gone missing.

The "GTK Project" had put up a frozen copy on their
site, but have recently reorganized the site so
that now they have a page of links to library.gnome.org;
that site, in turn, does not offer any specs of the
age that LSB references.

So right now, our specifications are broken and don't
have a "normative reference" for the Gtk family of
libraries.  If anyone can help either

(a) getting them back on gtk.org or
(b) getting us snapshot copies we can host on
refspecs.linux-foundation.org (with permission)

that would be really great.

Do we have a contact at the gtk project for spec
issues?

-- mats