[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Wed Feb 6 09:51:38 PST 2008

We talked a little bit today on the conference call about whether the
LSB should participate in the Google Summer of Code program.  Before we
can do that, though, we need projects to propose.

I've started a project proposal list on the wiki:

https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Google_Summer_of_Code

It's pretty bare-bones at the moment, but feel free to add to it.  Real
proposals probably deserve their own page, or may already have their own
page; feel free to link to those or create those, or add your own ideas.