[lsb-discuss] Looking at 4.0 work

Theodore Tso tytso at mit.edu
Tue Feb 19 18:55:14 PST 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 04:17:29PM -0800, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> it has this filter capability now, see:
>
> http://www.linux-foundation.org/navigator/browse/app_stats.php?cmd=exclu
> ded-lib-usage
>
> and select the appropriate value from the Licensing dropdown.

Cool; it would be nice though if when you clicked on a (list...) link,
the list which is presented was also filtered.  For example, if you
filter on proprietary application, that page tells you that 7
proprietary applications that use libssl, but when you click on the
(list...) link, the page reports that 50 applications use libssl,
instead of just reporting which 7 proprietary applications use libssl.

The other thing that I noticed is we definitely need to get more
proprietary applications into the navigator.

						- Ted