[lsb-discuss] My pet project/insanity: www.lindevdoc.org

Jiri Dluhos jdluhos at suse.cz
Wed Feb 20 05:04:49 PST 2008

Hello friends,

Inspired by the penultimate LSB meeting (the one in Berlin, where we received
so strong talking off for not having a good documentation), I have been
working for half a year on a wiki-style documentation project. It is not by
any means complete yet, but I considered it has reached a phase when it can
be seen by unsuspecting world. I am not sure if this will help the LSB per
se, but having a good documentation is always a good thing, so if you are
interested, have a look :-)

www.lindevdoc.org

Best regards,

    Jiri Dluhos

Jiri Dluhos, LSB development           jdluhos at suse.cz
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.                     http://www.suse.cz
Lihovarska 1060/12                     tel: +420 284 028 969
190 00 Praha 9                         fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic