[lsb-discuss] LSB 3.2 Beta 2 Released

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Tue Jan 8 10:50:28 PST 2008

Since beta 1, we've received some feedback, and found a number of
problems with the test suites running under certain circumstances, which
have been fixed.

For those who have tested the previous beta and found problems, please
test the new refresh of the beta.

Beta 2 is available in the same places as beta 1 was.  For reference,
here is the beta page:

https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/LSB_3.2_Beta

Note that the version numbers of some of the specific packages in the
beta may not reflect the beta version number; for example, the task
packages and bundles will likely contain "beta8" in their filenames.

Please test these releases and send feedback to this list.  We're
approaching a release, and don't want anyone's issues to be neglected.