[lsb-discuss] GdkGeneral test fail

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Jan 14 05:53:45 PST 2008

________________________________

	From: lsb-discuss-bounces at lists.linux-foundation.org
[mailto:lsb-discuss-bounces at lists.linux-foundation.org] On Behalf Of
Andrius Tsen
	Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 7:47 PM
	To: Stew Benedict
	Cc: lsb-discuss
	Subject: Re: [lsb-discuss] GdkGeneral test fail

	On Jan 11, 2008 8:18 PM, Stew Benedict
<stewb at linux-foundation.org> wrote:

		I don't recall seeing this particular case before. It
may just be behavioral
		differences with 2.4.x. The LSB spec and tests are based
on 2.6, I
		believe, and the navigator says these came in with LSB
3.1.

	OK, but i encounter this failure in LSB 3.0 certification test
selected from DTK manager drop-down list,
	should this be  evicted  from  LSB 3.0  test as it is came in
with LSB 3.1?

Yes, this should not be in the 3.0 certification.  When I bring up 3.0
in the dropdown box, the list of Runtime Interface Tests is limited to
three:

Core Tests
Libstdc++ Tests
X11 Tests (Vsw4)