[lsb-discuss] Problem reporting for the LSB specification (core)

Peter Moulder pjrm at mail.internode.on.net
Sat Jan 19 03:59:12 PST 2008

On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 12:42:31AM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:

> But, as it turns out, it was probably better to bring your concerns to
> lsb-discuss; the problem reporting system is rather narrowly tailored to
> specific issues encountered during certification.

Mats Wichmann's reply suggested using bugs.linuxbase.org.  One of the
possible “products” to file bugs against is ‘Specification’, so I'll use
that unless anyone replies to the contrary before I finish writing the
message.  It concerns the specification of the ‘INIT INFO’ comment block
in init.d scripts, if that makes a difference.

pjrm.