[lsb-discuss] Coder for a new driver?

Robert Pawlowicz rob at agreeablenotion.com
Fri Jan 25 07:03:20 PST 2008

I meant driver in the correct meaning of the word. I want to be able to
print PDF documents on the printer over a LAN.

I found this mailing list via the Linux Printing site. I've taken up the
previous suggestion about contacting Greg KH free driver writing
service, but will also test any existing drivers once the test printer
arrives, however I've already been told by the suppliers that no such
driver exists... we'll see.

Rob

--

Agreeable Notion Ltd
The Ribbon Factory,

tel: 024 7655 5677
mob: 07791 014 895
fax: 08707 623 152

Agreeable Notion Limited is a company registered in England and Wales
under company number 5329849 at registered address 5 The Ribbon Factory,
New Buildings, Coventry CV1 1FE, United Kingdom